Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Real Estate Tips and Dangers to look out for When Investing

Here are the most ignored issues in Real Estate Investing

 Choosing A Location To Invest In
 Market Research
 Putting A Price On A House
 Valuation Using A Cap Rate
 Dirty Tricks To Watch Out For
 Property Inspection
 Rental Properties - What To Look For
 Creative Financing - Multiple Methods
 Fixer-Uppers: What To Fix
 Should You Offer Seller Financing?
 Myths About Real Estate Investing
 Real Estate Investment Clubs
 Partners?
 Private for sales or Sell Your own Companies, the many Pitfalls

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you. Those are the things that must not ignored and must consider. Thank you for sharing it to us.

    Philippine Real Estate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.Keep up the good work!
    ontario cottage rentals

    ReplyDelete