Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

5 points of service

The customer service process is absolutly paramount with me. Nothing takes presidance over it. Just like Jaguar of North America, which has just been recognized as a JD Power 2011 Customer Service Champion which means they have excelled in their own industry by delivering superior service to their US customers. Part of the criteria used to measure customer satisfaction were the “touch points” of people, presentation, process, product, and price.
I remember reading a statement from the CEO of Hyundai who stated, “Americans would rather go to the dentist than visit a car dealer", how sad is that? Although I must say, that my recent experience with all kinds of different car brands has been luke warm at best. Mind you I have not visited the Jaguar dealship, yet!
GM brought in the group from Ritz Carlton to help them improve customer service.

No comments:

Post a Comment